Minnesota Child Support Enforcement | Having a court order for your former partner to pay child support is one thing.  Actually receiving that money from them can be a bit more challenging, however.  If your ex hasn’t kept up with his or her child support obligation, Minnesota has several different options for enforcing the order.  Which one of these will be appropriate for you will depend on how far in arrears your ex is on support and the individual facts of your situation.  The options include (but are not limited to) the following: Contempt Proceedings:  A child support agency can […]

Read more ›