Minnesota Father’s Rights group advocates for more time between father and children. The Associated Press recently wrote an article highlighting a movement that has been popping up in various states, including our own Minnesota, which is to increase the presumption of time each parent has with their child. Presumption of Parenting Time It may come as a surprise but if you get divorced or have a child out of wedlock with a person, there is a presumption in Minnesota that one parent will have at least 25% of the parenting time (with the other having, obviously 75%). Side note: a […]

Read more ›