Minnesota Family Law Resources
- Minnesota Court Website : The Minnesota Court System website that provides a great deal of information, including forms, information about judges and how to file certain simple legal forms.
- Minnesota Case Information (MNCIS): Want to find out someone’s criminal record (for free)? This is the place. You can also check on civil and family law cases.
- MN Child Support Calculator: This is the official state calculator for child support in Minnesota, fantastic resource.
- Parents Forever: Ordered to take the Parenting class? this site tells you exactly what it is.
- MN Supreme Court Guide on Parenting Time: : I’ve no idea why the Minnesota Supreme Court decided to write a 13 page booklet on how to help with children, but they did and here it is.
- MN Family Court Rules: Here are the entire set of Minnesota Family Court Rules.
- OurFamilyWizard.com: a great resource to help minimize future conflict during and after divorce and custody cases involving childre.